- A Layaway Contract Is 26 Weeks (6 Months) *In some cases you can go over the 6 month contract, But pricing is subject to change due to part manufacture price increases.*
- A $2000 Deposit Is collected From The Customer At The Time Of Opening The Payment Plan
- Customer Is To Make Monthly Payments. If Customers Fail To Make Monthly Payments Contract Is Considered Null And Void And Deposit Monies Are Forfeited.
- Once Payment Amount Has Reached 95% of Purchase Price, Engine Will Be Put On Build Schedule And Will Become Subject To Our Cancellation Policy
- If A Payment Plan Is Cancelled During The Six Month Period, The Customer Is Eligible For A Refund Minus Cancellation Fees. After The Six Month Contract Expires Deposits Are Non Refundable.
- The Cancellation Fee For All Layaway Contracts Is As Follows:
- If You Cancel Within 15 Days Of Initial Deposit, You Will Receive A 10%* Reduction e.g.: $2000 deposit monies will result in $1800 refund
- If You Cancel After 15 Days But Before Your 6 Month Contract Date Expiration, You Will Receive A 25%* Reduction e.g.: $2000 deposit monies will result in $1500 Refund
- Final Payment Plan Payment Must Be Made Prior To Shipment Of Engine
You Can Use One Or Any Combination Of These Acceptable Payment Options:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- Bank Wire
- Money Order, Personal Check, Certified Check
- No Partial Takeouts Or Partial Cancellations Are Permitted
- There Will Be No Price Adjustments After 7 Days From The Date You Start Your Payment Plan
- All Cancellations Must Be In Writing "" And The Customer Must Contact Us Via Phone ""
*Percentage Based On Actual Amount Of All Deposit Monies